The THB/R is a device designed to monitor ambient conditions at a mass measuring workstation. The instrument carries out real time measurement of air temperature, relative air humidity and atmospheric pressure. The measuring data is also used to determine air density and dew point for each monitored weighing room.
The battery operated instrument simultaneously and continuously monitors and records metrological data from all plugged sensors. Battery ensures continuity of measurements in case of power failure.
The instrument enables plugging up to 16 sensors to the measuring unit, thus it can monitor ambient conditions in different sections of a weighing room. RS-485 interface provides locating the sensors in optional places of a laboratory, even if they are distant from one another. The maximal distance of a sensor from the measuring unit is 1200 meters.
- Continuous (current) readout of parameters
- Simultaneous previewing data from all modules in the main software window,
- Creating groups of sensors,
- Generating and recording charts and reports,
- Determining critical parameter values,
- Exporting data collected by the ambient conditions module to external file in CSV format,
- Declaring recording interval of measurements in internal memory of the measuring unit and PC software,
- Filtering and searching for measurement in software.